quincyweather.com

1365300582 Tn Anh 21

ĐỀ THAM KHẢO ÔN THI TỐT NGHIỆP THPT

MễN TIẾNG ANH doze - Thời gian làm bài sixty phút

I/. PRONUNCIATION:

A/. Chọn từ gạch dưới được phát âm khác với những từ cũn lại: 1/ A. chauffeurB. ChinaC. childrenD. verify 2/ A. garmentB. hardshipC. carryD. garlic 3/ A. nearB. pearC. dearD. clear

B/. Chọn từ cú trọng õm chớnh nhấn vào õm tiết cú vị trớ khỏc với cỏc từ cũn lại: 4/ A. capitalB. excellentC. determineD. country 5/ A. cultivateB. latitudeC. desperateD. tragedy

II/ VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR:

5. Chọn từ hoặc cụm từ thích hợp nhất để hoàn thành câu: 6 / ____________ provides he socialized like that before.

A. Only byB. WhenC. NeverD. To get

7/ " Even more coffee? Any individual? ” ~ " _________________. ” A. I may agree, I'm afraidB. I'd personally love to C. Yes, please D. It can right I do think 8/ The classroom ____________ when the instructor arrived.

A. was being washed B. can be cleanedC. was cleaning G. was cleaned out 9/ The more electricity you use, ______

A. the higher your bill will be B. the greater will be your costs C. your bill will be higher M. the highest the bill will be 10/ " Oh, Now i am really remorseful! ” ~ " _____________________. ”

A. It was a pleasure”B. That's all rightC. Thanks D. Yes, why? 11/ " Do you like the weather here? ” ~ " I wish it ______________. ”

A. will not rainB. won't rainC. failed to rain D. hadn't rained 12/ They searched _________________for the absent documents nonetheless they were hardly ever found. A. to and froB. high and low C. up and down D. back to back 13/ I can announce which the manager are unable to attend our party today, ____________is a pity.

A. thatB. whoC. what M. which

14/________Sahara can be...

Related

Essay about Scarcity

06.09.2019 Scarcity is normally misinterpreted and never clearly comprehended, making it vital to realize the factors that will make something hard to find are limited resources can be found, the…..

Starbucks Dissertation

06.09.2019 Starbucks' Strategy and Interior Initiatives to come back to Profitable Development Starbucks began as a basic retail coffee store at the Pikes Place store, exactly where customers traveled…..